Nominations have closed
posted by: Nick Lowles | on: Friday, 4 April 2008, 12:13
Nominations have now closed. I'll soon be releasing the first news of BNP candidates but in the meantime, here are a few interesting developments that I shall be watching out for:
1. What impact will the internal BNP row have on BNP candidates in Yorkshire?
2. Will the EFP stand more candidates than the BNP in Oldham and Blackburn?
3. Which party, if any, will Mark Leat stand for in Longton North in Stoke-on-Trent?
4. Will the BNP and UKIP stand against one another in Dudley?
5. Will the BNP stand their projected 50 in Wales?
Find out all this and more over the few hours on this blog.
If you have any information about BNP candidates please contact me via this blog or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 4 Apr 2008 | There are 0 comments
You can comment on this article here (All fields required)